Italy has a rich heritage in art, history, religion, cuisine and fashion but one of my favourites remains architecture. Bari, located in southern Italy, holds one of the most amazing old towns I was given to see. Lost in this maze of narrow streets and small family-owned grocery stores, you will encounter some old buildings with absolutely stunning front doors that give Italy an atmosphere you can't find anywhere else.
Oh, and would you be able to find La Nonna in this picture? 😌
Photographed in Bari, Italy on September 2022.
• Limited collection to 100 prints
• 50 × 70 cm / 20'' x 27.5''
• Thick and durable matte paper
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Frame NOT included