Hidden somewhere in the middle of the old town of Bari, this little frutteria is managed by a woman with the warmest smile I’ve ever seen and her husband for 20 years now. They offer a large range of fresh, seasonal and local fruits and vegetables that will take your pasta dish to another level. This little gem attracts more and more tourists with its dolce vita vibe and taking a clear shot with almost zero persons on the photo was a challenge worth it.
Photographed in Bari, Italy on September 2022.
• Limited collection to 100 prints
• 50 × 70 cm / 20'' x 27.5''
• Thick and durable matte paper
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Frame NOT included