Niched in the heart of the old town of Bari, la Strada delle Orecchiette (officially called Strada Arco Basso) is precisely what one would imagine when thinking about Italy: an ancient street filled with red and green striped umbrellas where women intent on the handicraft production of the typical orecchiette.
Photographed in Bari, Italy on September 2022.
• Limited collection to 100 prints
• 50 × 70 cm / 20'' x 27.5''
• Thick and durable matte paper
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Frame NOT included